• Kihei Charter High School
• Grade: 12 / GPA: 4.0
• Sports: Tennis, Swimming, Volleyball
• Future Plans: I’m looking at West Coast “Unies” studying business and communications.
• Activities, Hobbies, Volunteer work during free time: Tennis coach volunteer, Hale Kau Kau; hanging out with friends, and playing tennis.
• Sports Lessons: I love being an athlete because it gives me passion; passion to do better than the last time and passion to win. It gives me ambition that carries throughout my life, and teaches me resilience.
Having grown up playing sports all the time, I have become such a well-rounded person. It teaches me respect for my coaches, opponents, and also myself. I’ve learned to believe in myself and never give up. Also, it teaches me a healthy lifestyle and connects me with people who enjoy the same values.