The Zenless Zone Zero 2nd closed beta testing, or Equalizing Test, has been announced by HoYoverse.
The new content updates and changes in this beta testing phase comprise of refreshed combat mechanics, more character options, new stories and newly discovered areas. In addition, more immersive city-themed gameplay is brought about by a completely revamped city.
We’re at the ready to assist you in signing up and participating in this vital testing stage of the much-awaited Zenless Zone Zero, HoYoverse’s urban fantasy ARPG adventure, even though spots are limited in this phase.
Enrollment in Equalizing Test: Procedure to sign up for Zenless Zone Zero’s 2nd closed beta
- Navigate to Zenless Zone Zero’s website.
- Scroll down until the section titled “Equalizing Test” is found.
- Press the “Sign up now” button.
- Login in to your HoYoverse account with your credentials. If you don’t own an account yet, follow the instructions to create one.
- Opt for your preferred platform when a pop-up box asking you to select a platform appears.
- Acknowledge and accept the disclaimer by checking the box.
- Another pop-up box appears asking for a survey to be answered. Before beginning, make sure to peruse the terms and conditions.
- Click “Start now” to begin the survey after going through the terms and conditions. Completion of this survey should approximately take 10 minutes.
- When the survey is completed, a confirmation message will let you know that HoYoverse will get in touch if you have been chosen to join in the beta testing.
Based in a post-apocalyptic city called New Eridu, Zenless Zone Zero follows Belle and Wise, siblings who guide others through the dangerous alternative dimensions, known as Hollows.
Partake in discussions about these articles with us — join the ONE Esports Discord community.
READ MORE: Discover how to get a no-cost 5-star character in Honkai Star Rail