You wouldn’t want to miss this one!
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has been released, and as expected, earning various camos forms a significant part of the players’ journey.
One such coveted camo is the Bioluminescent MW3 camo. It’s a look that scores high among fans. So, here’s the guide on how to acquire it.
Amass a series of unlocks to get Bioluminescent MW3 camo
Given that the Bioluminescent MW3 camo is for completionists, you’ll need to tackle a number of camos and their corresponding challenges to secure it.\
Here are the steps necessary for unlocking the coveted camo:
- Earn the Base Camos for 51 Modern Warfare 2 weapons by completing their MW3 Zombie challenges.
- Then, finish 51 Golden Ivory Camo Challenges for the same weapons.
- After unlocking Golden Ivory Camos in a single weapon category, the Spinel Husk challenges will open up.
- Your next task is to earn 51 Spinel Husk Camos by achieving the required kills with the appropriate Pack-A-Punch weapon.
- Following that, killing a specific number of Special or Elite zombies with the weapons featuring Spinel Husk will earn you the Arachnida Camo.
- Finally, finish all 51 Arachnida Camo Challenges to unlock the Bioluminescent Camo.
Well done! You’ve managed to complete all challenges and steps, and now have the Bioluminescent MW3 camo in your possession.
CHECK OUT: A detailed guide to Modern Warfare 3 Experimental Playlist features and modes