Looking for your next free-to-play game?
Look no further than HoYoverse’s latest turn-based strategy game, Honkai Star Rail, is here.
Whether you’re a seasoned gamer or looking to explore the depths of the galaxy for the first time, Honkai Star Rail is the perfect game for you.
And the best part? You can play it on your PC, mobile device, and more. Keep reading for all the details on how to get started.
Honkai Star Rail platforms: A step-by-step guide on how to install
How to play Honkai Star Rail on mobile (Android and iOS)
- Search for “Honkai Star Rail” on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and hit the “Install” button. You can also access the direct link for Android or iOS here.
- Open the app.
- The game will ask you to log in via your Google email, Facebook, or Twitter account. If you do not have an account yet, register through your preferred platform.
- Select your preferred server (America, Europe, Asia, or TW, HK, MO).
- Tap the screen to proceed with the installation of the game’s resources. Make sure your mobile device is charged up and has plenty of battery!
- Tap the screen to begin playing.
How to play Honkai Star Rail on PC
- Visit the official Honkai Star Rail website.
- Click the “Download Now” button.
- Open the .exe file, and the installation window will appear.
- You will be asked to sign up or log in. If you have an existing HoYoverse account, you can use this to log in.
- Choose your preferred server.
- Tap on the screen to proceed to downloading resources.
- As soon as the download ends, you can enter the game and start playing Honkai Star Rail.
How to play Honkai Star Rail on PlayStation
HSR’s PlayStation version is currently under development and will be released at a later date.
(To be updated)
Follow ONE Esports on Facebook and Twitter for more gaming news and stories.
READ MORE: This is how Chess became one of the hottest games on Twitch